Before club members can fly this plane, they must have at least 5 hours of flight experience in a Cessna 182, have a high-performance endorsement, and be given an endorsement for this airplane by a club approved instructor. The long-range fuel tanks make this a great traveling aircraft.
N70574 is certified for IFR flight with the following avionics:
- G500TXi PFD/MFD with EIS, Charts, Synthetic Vision and TAWS-B
- GTN 750Xi GPS/NAV/COM
- GTN 650Xi GPS/NAV/COM
- GI 275 Backup AI/ADI/MFD
- GFC 500 Autopilot
- GTX 345 Remote Transponder with ADS-B In/Out
- GMA 35c Remote Stereo Audio Panel with 3D Audio and Bluetooth for listening to music
- Flight Stream 510 can be paired to Garmin Pilot or Foreflight
- Pilot and Copilot GSB 15 Type A & C USB chargers
- Equipped with Garmin Autonomi™ Smart Glide™
- Equipped with Telligence™ voice control
And check out The Skylane Pilot’s Companion for more information on flying the Skylane.